Base Youjin for making e-juices for electronic cigarettes is a ready-made mix of the main components of the prefabricated liquids. The ready-made base is always composed of food-grade propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG). Nicotine is a part of nicotine bases only. Adding different flavors you can make all kinds of flavor compositions. But they may also be used without any flavors. They are sold ready for use. A ready-made base for a vape is always better than DIY liquids.
The base «Youjin» for making e-liquids is produces with and without nicotine. Today you can buy two types of the base «Youjin»: Base 50/50 consisting of equal parts of propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG): 50%-PG, 50%- VG. This composition is called «traditional base». The traditional base is characterized by good evaporation and a strong «throat hit». Base 30/70, a composition with 30% of PG and 70% of VG called «Velvet Cloud». It contains more glycerin, so you will get more vapor and a weak «throat hit». The bases «Youjin» have a neutral and rather soft flavor comparing, for example, to «Shanghai». Making a liquid yourself, you do not always get what you are looking for. Buying a ready for use base you will get quality at the best price. Your choice of the base for the DIY liquid depends on your device and sought-after sensations. A ready for use base is the best choice for beginning vapers.
- High German quality of components;
- Exact percentage ratio of the main constituents and the quantity of nicotine;
- Pureness and softness of taste;
- Possibility to use all kinds of flavors;
- No water;
- High purity propylene glycol USP/EP produced by INEOS N.V., Germany;
- High purity glycerin USP/EP produced by Galaconchemie GmbH, Germany.
- High purity nicotine produced by Merck GmbH, Germany.